Wednesday 27 June 2012

A'Dam

Monday morning was the lovely day for a 3 hour drive back to Amsterdam from Cologne. Germany was loads of fun, very different from anywhere else I have been before. Sven (Mal's BF)'s parents drove us back and they were really nice, of course they didn't speak English but that was ok. When we got back, it was a lazy day. We went to the grocery store for some dinner yummy's and made a really good meal and just watched a movie.
My sleeping schedule has still been really off, so the last few days I've been waking up at 2 in the afternoon which is completely useless, but we still manage to do stuff. Yesterday, we booked our tickets to London via blind booking! It's a site where you choose a theme of places where you want to go and by the end of the booking it tells you where you're going.  I wanted to go somewhere I've never been before, but I LOVE London so it really didn't matter, I'm so excited to go again now that I know everything over there. After we did our spontaneous trip booking, we headed into Central Amsterdam for dinner and wander for a bit. We went to Vapiano's which apparently there's one in NYC, so I'll have to try it. It was super delishhh.

More for today laterrrsss.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment